The Most Expensive Car Garages in the World
Most expensive car garages is more than just a place to keep your car for a car enthusiast and collector. Being the abode of their favorite rides, they treasures and nurtures it. Just to prove how obsessed some folks can be about their garage Here is the most expensive car garages in the world.
1. The garage of the $38 million Franklin, Tenn. This is definitely the most expensive car garages. Spacious enough to park your fleet of 20 cars, this garage is undoubtedly one of the most priced assets of the property that features a horse stable, a 10 acre lake, boat house, gym, lake side cabin and a guest house.
2. Second on the list is the $24.9million estate in Paradise Valley, Arizona. The most expensive car garages of this estate is equipped to house 20 cars and also includes a $400,000 show garage with vintage gas pumps, a gleaming, ’50s-style checked floor, and art-deco columns and lighting.
3. Number three on the list of the most expensive car garages is a five-plus car garage that has led to the asking the value of the Las Vegas house to $16.5 million. The unique showcase garage features separate auto-washing and repair stations.
4. A $10 million tennis estate features yet another amazing most expensive car garages that has room for 15 cars (including a four-car garage finished just for show) and a 60-foot RV barn.
5 This $8.75 million home in Las Vegas has a climate-controlled, eight-car garage, complete with hardwood flooring, a wall-hung flat-screen TV and a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The temperature control is more than just a nice feature–it actually helps protect valuable vintage vehicles from mildew, rust and fading.
6. Another estate valued at $6.5 million features a six car. 2,100-square-foot garage, complete with custom-made cabinets and humidity control for the most expensive car garages.