Top 10 Most Expensive Engagement Rings in the World
Although diamond often failed to cement eternal love’s vow between two people, diamond rings are still demanded commodities. On the following list, we are going to check out 10 most expensive engagement rings offered by diamond traders. Some of these rings already used by famous celebrities
10. House of Taylor’s Blue Sapphire (Lady Diana engagement ring): U$49,500
The historical value attach on the ring might worth more than a million dollar. Prince Charles bought the ring before he married Diana Spencer. The ring has 8.28-carat blue Sapphires, 2-carat diamonds and Charles bought it from the House of Taylor jewelry.
9. House of Taylor’s 5-carat Diamond and Ruby (Courtney Love Engagement ring):US $63,600 Kurt Cobain purchased the ring from House of Taylor for his wife Courtney Love. The ring has 5k diamonds and 12,48-carat Burmese Rubies. In the valentine season of 1995, a thief stole the ring and sold it for $63,600
8. House of Taylor’s 3 stones Emerald and Diamond Ring U$93,600 The ring is not a customized diamond ring and you can get it for a price that I already mention. It is coming from House of Taylor and it carries 6.84-carat Columbian emeralds plus diamonds weighting 2-carat
7. Ross Simons Yellow Diamond Ring US $99,995 Ross Simons Yellow Diamond ring features one rare yellow diamond weighting 6.1-carat. As a final touch, Ross Simons Jeweled the diamonds with 2 trapezoidal diamonds 1.35-carat each and 0.35-carat small diamonds
6. De Beers Yellow Diamond Ring (US $400,000) View VIP clients who own the ring are Charlie Sheen, Eddie Murphy and Johny Damon. De Beers Yellow Diamond Ring is a platinum ring that comes with 5.11-carat radiant cut diamond. De beers labeled it near half million dollar
5. De Beers Asscher Cut Diamond ( U$520.000)
Original model of De Beers Asschert Cut diamond was already made in 1902. The latest model of De Beers Asscher Cut Diamond is a modification version of Dee beers Jewelry. The main ring is made of Platinum and it carries 10,19-carat diamond
4. De Beers Secret Kiss of the Rose Ring (US$525,000) De Beers Secret Kiss of the Rose Ring is a platinum ring that is topped with one white diamond weighting 4.15-carat and one pink diamond weighting 0.8-carat. This ring is perfect to personify your richness.
3. House of Taylor’s Oval Diamond Ring ($1.3 million) The Oval Diamond Ring is the honey from House of Taylor. It comes with chunky 5.98-carat oval cut diamond and 3.96-carat brilliant round diamonds. The Floral design perfect the beauty of the rare diamonds.
2. Tiffany Oval Diamond Ring (US $ 1.46 million and $800.000) Tiffany Oval diamond Ring is available in two models, small and bigger one. Both rings are platinum ring. The small one carries 12.03-carat cushion diamond and the big one carries 14.79-carat oval diamond. This tiffany’s engagement rings are popular among celebrities and millionaire in Britain.
1. De Beers Round Brilliant Platinum (US$1.83 million)
De Beers Round Brilliant Platinum is featured with a D Grade diamond weighting 9-carats. A platinum ring rounds the diamond and it is coming with a price tag $1.830.000. it is today’s most expensive engagement ring in the world and if you want to own it, De Beers will be happy to provide it before your wedding ceremony.