Top 10 Most Expensive Coach Handbags in the Market
Below is the list of top 10 most expensive coach handbags. Coach, Inc. is an upscale American leather goods company known for ladies’ and men’s handbags, as well as items such as luggage, briefcases, wallets and other accessories (belts, shoes, scarves, umbrellas, sunglasses, key chains, etc.). Coach also offers watches and footwear.
Coach was founded in 1941, in a loft in New York. As a partnership called the Gail Manufacturing Company. Gail Manufacturing Company began as a family-owned business, with six leatherworkers who made small leather goods, such as wallets and handbags. In 1946, Miles Cahn and his wife Lillian joined the company. Miles and Lillian Cahn were owners of a leather handbag manufacturing business, and were knowledgeable about leatherworks and business. By 1950, Cahn had taken over the business and was running it mainly himself. In the early 1960s, handbags were added to the Coach lineup. Coach women’s handbags were made out of sturdy cowhide, which was of much better quality than the thin leather pasted over cardboard material that was used to make other handbags at the time. This catapulted most expensive coach handbags to a prominent standing among high quality leather products.
10. Coach Madison shoudler bag brown - $557
9. Coach Madison Top Handle Bag brown - $557
8. Coach Madison Top Handle Bag brown - $567
7. Coach Madison Top Handle Bag chestbut - $568
6. Coach Madison travel bag black - $588
5. Coach Madison travel bag black - $588
4. Coach Madison travel bag brown - $588
3. Coach Madison travel bag chestnut - $588
2. Coach Madison travel bag grey - $588
1. Coach Madison travel bag marron - $588
Model: 915-coach-85 is the most expensive coach handbags in the market.